Your end to end guide for using Consent Management Platform
When you sign in you will land on the dashboard. The dashboard allows you to choose from a range of products. In order to use the Seers Consent Management Platform, please select ‘Consent Management Platform’ from the list of solutions.
- Once you click on the ‘Consent Management Platform’, you will land on the ‘domain manager’ of this solution.
- In order to run your ‘cookie scan’ or begin using the Consent Management Platform, please click on the ‘add domain’ button.
- You will have to enter the following information:
- Add ‘domain name’
- Pick a ‘scan frequency’
- Enter ‘email’
- Once satisfied with the information entered above, please click on the ‘save’ button.
- Now you can track the scan results with the help of the following features below:
- ‘Scan status’ button can be used to check the progress of the scan.
- ‘Report details’ can be used to see details of the scan for your website.
- In order to make changes to the information added regarding your domain please choose:
- ‘Edit basics’ button can be used to edit details related to the domain.
- Alternatively if you wish to remove a domain you can choose the ‘delete domain’ button that can be used to delete the domain inside your domain manager.
- You can also visit the ‘settings’ button to make changes to the settings and preferences of your selected domain
- From the ‘features’ checkbox, you can select the ‘cookie banner’ and ‘cookie declaration table’ options.
- The ‘apply prior consent’ toggle button is used to block the cookies until your visitors accept.
- ‘Show badge’ toggle button is used to show a badge to enable cookie banner view post consent
- ‘Language auto regional detection’ is used to auto detect the language based on geolocation.
- ‘Select default language’ from the drop-down list is used to choose default language.
- ‘Consent expiry (days)’ option is used to set the number of days after which Consent expires given by the end-user.
- Select a ‘regulation’ or law that applies.
- Choose a ‘layout’ by clicking from a range of options according to your needs.
- Select the ‘position’ where you want the banner to appear.
- Use various options to choose colors to match your theme from the ‘palettes.’
- You can also select the ‘font’ style, size and button style.
- Select ‘logo’ to add your company logo.
- Click on ‘"+" icon’ to add a language
- Then choose an option for all of the following fields by using the option provided or adding your own text:
- "I disagree" button title
- "I agree" button title
- "Preferences" button title
- Then choose a description for the different types of cookies either by using the option provided or adding your own description:
- Choose the type of integration whether you want to do it manually or through plugins
- Alternatively, you can use the GTM to insert the script onto your website
- You can copy the generated ID in the web builders plugins such as WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop, as selected
- The ‘script’ given in the ‘field’ can be copied simply from the ‘copy script’ button.
- The ‘domain group ID’ is given in the text box. It can be used to integrate ‘Seers Consent Management Platform’ with any web platform.
Consent Management Platform
- The ‘Consent Management Platform’ allows you to edit the cookie and third-party scripts as per your needs.
- You can add/remove content related to the scripts here.
- The ‘consent log’ feature allows you to track the obtained consents, as well as the denied ones over a period of time.
- This updates automatically once your script is active.
- In order to do so, please use the prompts available and add any clause that you may feel is necessary.
- Once done, a PDF will be generated that you can then place on your website to exhibit compliance with the relevant laws.
- The ‘script manager’ allows you to enable and disable other third-party scripts that are running on your website.
- You may be able to edit them here as necessary.
This Consent Management Platform ensures that you are compliant with data privacy regulations worldwide including GDPR, CCPA, LGPD and PECR.