How to change personal account details
Changing user account details
- Click on the top right corner of the Seers ‘dashboard.’
- Select ‘settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- This is where you can change or update your account details and personal information.
- Write your ‘first name’ in the field next to it.
- Also, enter your ‘last name’ in the field under it.
- Write the email address you want to use in ‘email’ in the next field.
- Create your ‘password’ in the next field.
- Write the Phone Number in the following field.
- Enter your ‘job role’ and ‘company name.’
- Upload ‘profile photo’ by using the ‘upload’ button next to it. (You can use JPEG, JPG, PNG, and GIF images with dimensions of 185 x 185)
- Write your ‘company address’ in the field next to it.
- Then click on the ‘save’ button to save all the settings.
To ‘delete’ your account and data please feel free to ‘contact us’ on email@example.com and open a ticket.