How to install Seers Cookie Banner on a WordPress website
- Login to your WordPress site.
Step 2In left ribbon:
- Click the "plugins" option.
- Then select the “add new” option from the sub-menu.
- It will take you to the plugin homepage:
- Click on the “search plugin” box.
- Type "Seers cookie" in the search box.
It will show you the option “Free GDPR & CCPA Cookie Consent | Seers” in the search result.
- Click on the "Install Now" button.
- It will show the plugin status as “installing” as highlighted in the box below.
- As it continues to install, an “activate” button will appear. Click on this button to activate it.
- At the top, a ribbon will appear “To activate your Seers cookie banner click on settings.” Click on the "settings" button.
- It will take you to settings for the Seers Consent Management Platform:
- Enter an email address.
- Enable the check box: “I agree Seers to use my email and URL to create an account and power the cookie banner”.
- The “activate” button will be enabled. Then click on this button to activate the cookie banner.
- You will receive an auto-generated “cookie ID” from Seers.
- A message will appear “your Seers Cookie Consent Banner is activated.”
- Go to your website homepage. The banner will appear.