How to set up a cookie banner manually on Shopify?
- From your Shopify admin, click on the customize theme option.
- Click on the tab with Customize theme.
- Now click on the customize tab.
- In the header, click on the dots. A small window will appear.
- Now, click on the Edit code option.
- Click on theme.liquid in the Layouts.
- You need to paste the Seers' script code after the html head tag.
- To copy the script code, you need to sign in to the your Seers' account.
- Go to your dashboard and open Cookie Consent.
- Now add your domain name, scan frequency, email, and click on the save button.
- After that, click on the Settings option of the domain you added.
- Go to the Get code option on left side of your dashboard.
- Copy the script code and paste it to the html head tag of Shopify theme.liquid code.
- After inserting the code, the result should look something like this:
- The banner will appear on your website.