Auto and manual blocking
Seers 'block vendors cookies and tracking technologies 'feature restrict the scripts and cookies until a website visitor gives consent.
Steps to apply this feature:
- Login to your seersco dashboard. Select the domain and click to "Customize".
- Click on "preferences". the fourth option says that "Block vendors cookies & tracking technologies" .
- Toggling on the option will automatically block vendors with default settings. You can also manually block vendors according to your choice.
- To manually block vendors go to option "Tracking Manager".
What does the tracking manager do?
When you add a new domain, our scanner finds the script which has all the tracking technologies on your website including cookies, beacons, pixels, etc. By using the script manager functionality, you can restrict what scripts or cookies you want to run till the consent is given.
- You can switch on/off the toggles to enable/disable your scripts and cookies you want to block till the consent is given.
- You can also create your own scripts by clicking on the 'Add New' button.
- You can change certain things by editing script titles, some purposes, or categories.
For more details, please watch this video.