Reports show your level of Compliance Risk based on the type of cookies found on your website during the scan. Our scanner delivers your reports within 24 hours but normally it is much quicker and faster than this. Once the scan is done you can access the scanned reports in your dashboard.
Q: How/where can I access my reports after a scan?
- In your dashboard, select 'reports.'
- ‘Reports’ further divides into two sections: ‘Scan Reports’ and ‘Consent Log.’
- Our scanner delivers you the reports within 24 hours but normally it is much quicker and faster than this. Once the scan is done you can see your reports in this section.
- It tells about various technologies you have such as first-party, third parties, the sensitivity of the aid, and whether you are compliant or non-compliant, etc.
- In this section, you can have a view of the consent log or consent record.
- The consent log provides you with a quick analysis of the consent rate as well as the location from where the consents have been received.
- These records can be analysed to discover the trends and potentially improve the occurrence of opt-in on the site.