- There are four main components of the GDPR Staff Training Solution. These include:
- In each module there are various sections. Each ‘section’ covers the main areas of staff data handling and can be further broken down into smaller chunks.
- Once complete, you will then be able to take a ‘final assessment’. The assessment then allows you to prove compliance with the GDPR.
- Each section ‘unlocks’ once you have covered the basics within the previous section.
- Once you complete a section, you will be able to move on to the next section of the training. Initially, the rest of the sections are locked.
- Once all modules are covered, and upon scoring 90% in the assessment, you will then receive a certificate of completion, demonstrating that you are compliant under the GDPR.
Retaking the test
Users may take ‘endless retakes’ in order to successfully complete the training.