Seers cookie consent management solutions allow you to quickly generate a banner with a Reject button, Seamlessly collect consents, implement prior blocking, and more.
You can add a Reject All button to allow the user to opt out of all cookies with a single click.
Adding a Reject All button
- In your dashboard, select Visuals.
- Enable the toggle with the Reject button.
- A button with Reject All text will be added to your cookie banner.
- By default, the reject button is always active. If you don’t want to use this option, simply disable the toggle.
If you are a new user, follow these steps:
- To make the cookie badge appear on your site, all you have to do is enable the Display Cookie Banner on Site toggle and save your changes.
- Once you save and publish, a banner instantly appears on your site with our default settings and design which you can customise at any time.
- To change the text for your reject button, go to the Banner content option in your dashboard.
- Customise your Reject All text button.
- Then go to the visuals option in your dashboard.
- Simply enable the toggle with the ‘Reject’ button and save your settings.
- Preview to see the changes in your banner.